Air Conditioning & Cooling Services from a local contractor in Houston, TX
Most air conditioning is installed in apartments, offices, and stores in Houston, TX. That is, they are operated in an urban environment. Because of this, they are subjected to various contaminants. As a result, the efficiency of the air conditioner decreases, and the load on the compressor increases (and automatically reduces its service life).
Highest rated HVAC company in Houston
Awards & Affiliations
Check out our additional services
We are responsible for the quality of all service work provided in Houston, TX. From the moment you start working with us, you can forget about your air conditioning problems once and for all because we will take care of all the repair, maintenance, and air conditioning replacement work. Our handymen in Houston, TX, will regularly inspect your air conditioning equipment to keep it running steadily and without interruptions. You, on the other hand, will be doing what you bought it for: cooling the air and enjoying a comfortable indoor climate.
We are a trusted AC Company in Houston
Our Technicians Team
You need a professional air conditioning service in Houston, TX. If you want democratic prices and high-quality work, then contact us. Just call the phone number listed on the website and let us know what kind of service in Houston, TX, you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inspection of the air conditioning service for the integrity of the casing and major components
- External unit heat exchanger cleaning: hydraulic and mechanical
- Disinfection of the surfaces of the indoor unit after its cleaning and treatment of the heat exchanger
Standard air conditioning services in Houston, TX are recommended once a year, most often in the spring. First, the air conditioner is diagnosed to check that the elements and systems are working properly. Also, freon pressure, inlet, and outlet temperature difference, etc., are checked. If necessary, air conditioning replacement in Houston, TX, will be needed.
- The air conditioner thermostat is not working.
- Not enough air is coming out of the vents.
- Loud noise inside the air conditioner unit.
- Strange smells when the air conditioner is on.
- The air conditioner does not remove enough moisture.
- Problems with the air conditioner occur more often.